Meridian Grand has been specifically designed to accommodate large and luxurious weddings. The venue features a stunning marble entrance foyer complete with a Swarovski Chandelier – perfect for reception drinks, welcoming ceremonies and that magical fairytale descent down the staircase into the ballrooms.
The Ballrooms are designed so that they can be used independently, to accommodate segregated weddings or events requiring separate spaces for ceremony and reception; alternatively, for large wedding receptions the ballrooms can be opened up into one large and sumptuous space.
We know that many of our clients do not have the time or resources to plan out every aspect of their special day. We therefore work with you to take your vision and turn it into a reality. We take all the stress of your hands, with a designated event coordinator on hand throughout, so that you can relax and enjoy your day.
All of our suites are licensed for Civil Ceremonies. We can accommodate a number of wedding ceremonies including Chuppah Ceremonies and Mandap Ceremonies. We cater for weddings from all communities, including Hindu Weddings, Sikh Weddings, Muslim Weddings, Bengali Weddings, Jewish Weddings, Turkish Weddings and African Weddings.
Our venue features:
- Two Ballrooms:
- The Grand Ballroom (capacity for upto 700 guests)
- The Meridian Ballroom (capacity for upto 400 guests)
- Facility to combine the two ballrooms into one large reception space
- Secure car park for upto 300 cars
- Easy to access location in North London, perfect if travelling from North-West London, East London, West London and Central London
- State-of-the-art, fully equipped kitchen
- Gourmet 5* In-House Asian Catering
- Mood-lighting customisable to client’s colour theme
- Integrated Audio-Visual Facilities including HD Projection Screens and Speakers
- Option to use outside catering
- Civil Ceremony Facilities
- Event Management
- VIP Suites